Worker's Comp

Reporting an On-The-Job Accident/Injury

Employees are responsible for reporting all accidents/injuries
as soon as possible to his/her supervisor or the supervisor on
duty and request first aid or medical treatment if needed. The
following information provides specific reporting instructions:

  • In the case of a medical emergency, call 911 and seek
    immediate medical care.
  • If the injury is not an emergency, please contact Felicitas
    or call at 770-536-5275, ext. 5121.
  • The injured employee should give Felicitas Vasquez a
    detailed statement on how he/she got injured along
    with the following information:
    • Injury Location & Time
    • Date of Birth
    • Home Address
    • Phone Number
  • If the employee is off-site and in need of immediate treatment and unable to reach Felicitas Vasquez, the employee may call Gainesville City Schools Main Office directly, at 770-536-5275. The employee can ask to speak with Sherry McElroy at 770-536-5275 ext. 5112 to report the accident/injury.
  • Additional forms may need to be filled out once injury is turned into Workers Compensation Insurance Company.
  • Your safety is very important to the school system.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.